Organise repaeatet tasks horizontal stacked lines

Hi, i need some help

First, i have to basic problems, first i am completely new to R and R studio and second i am also not good at statistics.

I am trying to create a visual representation of tasks (or jobs) in my local ambulance service. these i am trying to get stacked in a horizontal line, similar to what you find in a gantt chart, but i want them stacked from bottom up. This will inn my wive gives a better visualization of used capacity and rest capacity in any given time. under i have drawn somehow how i want it to lock like (i am open to other suggestions) illustration 1

besides this i also want to be able to add a base layer to the chart whit the available resources on any given time. like in illustration 2

these data i want to be able to show both daily, wekly and clustered (statistically over any given time)

the data i hawe is organised like in illustration 3

Ti_ressurs_navn: name of any given resources given a task
he_hastegrad: priority (not essential to visualize)
op_rykker_ut: time of start job
op_ledig: time of end job (vacant from job)

is there someone who can help me whit this problem, at least point me in a direction. i have been searching the internet for many many hours to learn myself this or find some resources that can help me.

Simon

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.