Package ‘ggplot2’ version 3.3.5 cannot be unloaded: Error in unloadNamespace(package)

Hi community,

Im update all the packages that R suggest me when install ggResidpanel. Im clic in ALL upload.

Righ now when I try to run tidyverse show this error. Im dont now how to fit this ggplot2 problem.

library(tidyverse)
-- Attaching packages ----- tidyverse 1.3.1 --
√ ggplot2 3.3.6     √ purrr   0.3.4
√ tibble  3.1.1     √ dplyr   1.0.5
√ tidyr   1.2.0     √ stringr 1.4.0
√ readr   1.4.0     √ forcats 0.5.1

# And show this:
Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘tidyverse’:
 .onAttach failed in attachNamespace() for 'tidyverse', details:
  call: value[[3L]](cond)
  error: Package ‘ggplot2’ version 3.3.5 cannot be unloaded:
 Error in unloadNamespace(package) : namespace ‘ggplot2’ is imported by ‘lmerTest’, ‘tidyverse’, ‘ggResidpanel’, ‘cowplot’, ‘qqplotr’, ‘plotly’ so cannot be unloaded

Tnks!

It seems your current R session has get into a bad state, I would reset my R session, uninstall the old ggplot2 version and see what to do from there depending on what error message I see later.

Also, try not to keep currently unneeded packages loaded in your environment so you get a smoother user experience.

1 Like

Ok @andresrcs , Im reset my R session, and load only the packages of this script and run well.

Not present any problem with ggplot2

Tnks!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.