Package productivity (error)

Error: Lowe index can only be computed from balanced data. Please consider balancing the data. In addition: Warning messages: 1: drop argument ignored for subsetting a tibble with x[j], it has an effect only for x[i, j]. 2: drop argument ignored for subsetting a tibble with x[j], it has an effect only for x[i, j].

Dear all,
Is anyone familiar with this error? How should I solve this error?
Kind regards,
Lisanne

WIKI:Panel_data

A balanced panel is a dataset in which each panel member (i.e., person) is observed every year. Consequently, if a balanced panel contains N panel members and T periods, the number of observations ( n ) in the dataset is necessarily n = N × T .

An *unbalanced panel is a dataset in which at least one panel member is not observed every period. Therefore, if an unbalanced panel contains N panel members and T periods, then the following strict inequality holds for the number of observations ( n ) in the dataset: n < N × T .

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.