pandoc error after RStudio update

Hi!

I had recently updated RStudio to the latest version. When I ran my reactive .Rmd application, the Render tab did not show anything (but we need that because all our log is in it), so I decided to revert back to the previous version of RStudio. I uninstalled RStudio completely and installed the previous version.
Now I get an error that I did not get before and I am trying to understand if something has gone wrong in my installation and uninstallation process. My colleague gets an error in a similar spot so I know there is a bug in our code, but her error refers to the location of a screenshot that we take whereas my error seems to be related to something else:

When navigating to the folder I see this, which is also what my colleague has in her folder:
I have also reverted to the version of RStudio that my colleague uses - we both use RStudio 2022.07.1 at this point and R 4.2.0. I don't know what to do now, because I don't know what the error means and how to resolve it and I also don't understand why we get two different error messages.

All help is appreciated!

I've just updated the packages that we use to create the screenshot and save it as an image and the error message has changed. I will send an update once I have investigated this further.

So yes, updating the webshot2 and htmlwidgets package did the trick. Not sure I understand why, but everything has been resolved now.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.