Pandoc Problem Knitting Rmarkdwon

Hello Hello,

I am trying to use Rmarkdwon to produce an interactive report for my data ... But id does not work and I do not understand clearly why. It seems to be a Pandoc error but I did not find anything about it ...

Here's my code (just the simple opening windows of a basic Rmarkdwon document) :

---
title: "Product Report"
author: "Me Me"
date: '2022-10-04'
output: html_document
---

{r setup, include=FALSE}
knitr::opts_chunk$set(echo = TRUE)

## R Markdownwhich pandoc pandoc -v

This is an R Markdown document. Markdown is a simple formatting syntax for authoring HTML, PDF, and MS Word documents. For more details on using R Markdown see <http://rmarkdown.rstudio.com>.

When you click the **Knit** button a document will be generated that includes both content as well as the output of any embedded R code chunks within the document. You can embed an R code chunk like this:

{r cars}
summary(cars)

## Including Plots

You can also embed plots, for example:

{r pressure, echo=FALSE}
plot(pressure)

Note that the `echo = FALSE` parameter was added to the code chunk to prevent printing of the R code that generated the plot.

Now here the error I've got :

Unknown option --Canne-Rapport.knit.md.
Try pandoc.exe --help for more information.
Erreur : pandoc document conversion failed with error 6
Exécution arrêtée

I've already tried to re-install my Pandoc package but it does not work

Hope you can help me !

Have a great day & Thanks in advance !

This topic was automatically closed 42 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.