Please I need help with this: I try to load ggplot2 and I'm getting this error. I have tried almost everything I can.

It seems like RStudio doesn't have access to the internet, is your internet connection behind a proxy server or firewall? This is usually the case when you are at work or school.

Thank you for your response. I usually don't even use an internet when I'm working with it. I have been using it for analysis since I first installed it until yesterday when I could not load ggplot2.

Thank you andre, It is working now. But must I be connected to the internet all the time?

That command is for installing ggplot2, and for that, yes, you need an internet connection, but once is installed you don't need an internet connection for loading the library.

library(ggplot2)

Awesome! Thanks a lot.

If your question's been answered (even by you!), would you mind choosing a solution? It helps other people see which questions still need help, or find solutions if they have similar problems. Here’s how to do it:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.