Plz help me, one drive path error

I keep getting an error in R library settings.
I'm trying to solve the error by creating a new account, but the same problem is occurring with the new account.
I have uninstalled and installed the program several times, but the error is the same.
what should i do?

R has problems with cloud-synced folders and non-ASCII characters in the package library path. I recommend you to set your package library in a non synced folder and using ASCII characters.

You can change the default library folder by setting your R_LIBS_SITE environmental variable in a .Reviron or .Rprofile file. For example:

# In a .Renviron file you can set it by adding a line like this one with the desired location 
R_LIBS_SITE="C:\\Program Files\\R\\R-4.1.2\\library"

For a more detailed explanation, you can read this blog post

1 Like

Thanks for your answer. I tried again referring to your answer. Can you check it?

You are not setting your library folder properly yet, read the blog post more carefully and try again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.