plz help with svyciprop and NHANES data

Hey! I'm working on a project with the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey. I'm trying to get a weighted prevalence for difference STIs by both race and gender, with a confidence interval as well.
svyciprop was used specifically because it does better than confint at extremes.
But that function stopped working for me at some point today. I have absolutely no idea why and even my older versions of the file won't produce a CI anymore.
I'm at my wits end and could really use some help!

library(RNHANES)
library(survey)
#> Loading required package: grid
#> Loading required package: Matrix
#> Loading required package: survival
#> 
#> Attaching package: 'survey'
#> The following object is masked from 'package:graphics':
#> 
#>     dotchart
library(dplyr)
#> 
#> Attaching package: 'dplyr'
#> The following objects are masked from 'package:stats':
#> 
#>     filter, lag
#> The following objects are masked from 'package:base':
#> 
#>     intersect, setdiff, setequal, union
library(tidyverse)
#> Warning: package 'tidyverse' was built under R version 3.6.3
#> Warning: package 'readr' was built under R version 3.6.3

nhanes1999<- nhanes_load_data(c("LAB03","DEMO"), c("1999-2000", "1999-2000"), cache = "./nhanes_data")
#> Cycle 1999-2000 doesn't always follow the normal naming conventions, so skipping the file suffix check.
#> Cycle 1999-2000 doesn't always follow the normal naming conventions, so skipping the file suffix check.
#> Downloading LAB03.XPT to C:\Users\Anjana\AppData\Local\Temp\RtmpKw1ldp/LAB03.XPT
#> Downloading DEMO.XPT to C:\Users\Anjana\AppData\Local\Temp\RtmpKw1ldp/DEMO.XPT

Created on 2020-03-12 by the reprex package (v0.3.0)

Hi, and welcome!

Please see the FAQ: What's a reproducible example (`reprex`) and how do I do one? Using a reprex, complete with representative data will attract quicker and more answers.

You have most of a reprex, including the vital data, but I'm at a loss for the code that throws the error. Can you edit your question to include that?

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.