Predictive and frequency models

In Rstudio I can calculate the frequency of erosion or the speed at which sediment is being lost from a landslide? Or how to predict how much sediment will continue to be lost.

I have changes in volume that I have calculated by creating models with aerial images of drones and comparing them with lidar. I am using other software like ArcGIS, Agisoft, CloudCompare and others to be able to create models and calculate changes in volume.

I'm looking for recommendations to create predictive models and frequency models.

My data look like this.

Hi RStudio Community,

I would like to calculate the frequency of erosion or the speed at which sediment is being lost from a landslide. Or how to predict how much sediment will continue to be lost.

I have changes in volume that I calculated by creating models with aerial images with drones and comparing them with lidar.

I'm looking for recommendations to create predictive models and frequency models.

My data look like this, I only need the change in volumes.

You can start by going to https://scholar.google.com and search for the relevant papers.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.