Problem installing package from file

Hi everyone,
I've been trying to install "PKSFC_1.6.tar.gz" from GitHub - S120/PKSFC: Package to simulate Post-Keynesian Stock-Flow Consistent Models, following the approach of Godley, W. and M. Lavoie, 2007: Monetary Economics An Integrated Approach to Credit, Money, Income, Production and Wealth. Palgrave MacMillan, New York., but it does not seem to work.

This is what my console says:

install.packages("C:/PKSFC_1.6.tar.gz", repos=NULL, type="source")
Installing package into ‘C:/Users/xxxxxx/Documents/R/win-library/4.0’
(as ‘lib’ is unspecified)
ERROR: dependencies 'expm', 'igraph', 'networkD3' are not available for package 'PKSFC'

• removing 'C:/Users/xxxxxx/Documents/R/win-library/4.0/PKSFC'
    Warning in install.packages :
    installation of package ‘C:/PKSFC_1.6.tar.gz’ had non-zero exit status

xxxxxx is written instead of my name.
I do not know how to correct it. I've tried saving the PKSFC-file different places on my computer, but nothing seems to work. I do not have problems installing the packages "expm", "igraph" and "networkD3" before installing the PKSFC, so I'm wondering what I could have done wrong.

Does anyone know how to correct it?

Thank you in advance,
jose21

Is you get that error message then you have not successfully installed the package dependencies as you think.

Can you please post the console output you get when you try to install them?

Hi,

I attached one photo of the console, since this page will not let me post the console output
:frowning:
Picture 1

I hope this is helpful :slight_smile:

The second photo:
Picture 1.2

If you read carefully you will notice that the installation of all 3 packages have failed because of write permissions issues, try running RStudio as "Administrator"

Also, you can post console output as formatted code, here is how to do it

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.