Problem installing the getSpatialData package

I have the following error when installing the 16EAGLE / getSpatialData package
installation of package ‘C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/RtmpEDGF5j/file175c6df51f49/getSpatialData_0.1.2.tar.gz’ had non-zero exit status

Hi,
You are not providing enough information for us to be able to help you, please post the complete console output you get when you run this command

remotes::install_github("16EAGLE/getSpatialData")

Be aware that this package requires compilation and since you seem to be on a Windows system, you need to have RTools installed (in your system, not in R).

When I try to download the getSpatialData package via devtools and remotes packages, it finally turns out that way. ERROR: dependency 'gdalUtils' is not available for package 'getSpatialData'

• removing 'C: /Users/user/AppData/Local/R/win-library/4.2/getSpatialData'

This package dependency is no longer on CRAN, and I can't find a GitHub repository for the package, but you can try to install it from the CRAN GitHub mirror

remotes::install_github("gearslaboratory/gdalUtils")

For future posts, please post the complete console output you get, you might be omitting important information that could save us time while diagnosing your installation issues.

Thanks for the great attention, it works

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.