Problem using bootstraps from tidyverse with anova_test from rstatix

I am trying to apply bootstrapping to my dataset, as my data is not normally distributed therefore, I would like to run my statistics with bootstrapping.
The bootstrapping bit worked just fine. I did this from the package tidyverse:

set.seed(123)
dataA.boot<-bootstraps(allA,times=1000,apparent=TRUE)

In the next step, when applying my model (a function called anova_test from the package rstatix) to the bootstrapping:

dataA.boot %>%
mutate(model=map(splits,~anova_test(
data=.,dv=fitA,wid=subject,between=c(exp),
within=c(Oddball,PvN))),
coef_info=map(model,tidy))

I get the error:

Error: Problem with mutate() input model.x Can't subset columns that don't exist.
x Column fitA doesn't exist.
:information_source: Input model is map(...).

FitA is a column in my original dataset, which should also be within the bootstrapped data. I'd be really greatful if you could point me into how to fix this error.

Thank you very much!

Can you create a reprex (a minimal reproducible example) for this? The goal of a reprex is to make it easier for us to recreate your problem so that we can understand it and/or fix it.

If you've never heard of a reprex before, you may want to start with the tidyverse.org help page. You may already have reprex installed (it comes with the tidyverse package), but if not you can install it with:

install.packages("reprex")

Thanks! :raised_hands:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.