Problem : Warning in install.packages : package is not available (for R version 3.6.1).

Hey, I'm a beginner with RStudio.

I'm conducting a Multiple Linear Regression. So I used a tuto in order to create a graph, on this website : https://rstudio-pubs-static.s3.amazonaws.com/284987_78ff71541a2c4026a3c9d346ef6130b8.html

I must use "ggPredict3d" and "ggPredict2d". So I'm following instructions and installing packages. But I can't. This message appears : Warning in install.packages :package ‘ggPredict3d’ is not available (for R version 3.6.1).

I'm looking for a solution in internet, but I don't find... Could you help me ?

Those are not packages, those are functions, and according to the tutorial they come from this package

devtools::install_github("cardiomoon/ggiraphExtra")

Yes I tried to install hit but it did not work.

devtools::install_github("cardiomoon/ggiraphExtra")
Error in loadNamespace(name) : there is no package called ‘devtools’

This is the clue, you need to install devtools (or alternatively remotes) package.

Yes, I tried to do it...

But :

install.packages("devtools")
The downloaded source packages are in
‘/private/var/folders/zd/c6vlxkyx5qd8v4dg89n__4kh0000gn/T/Rtmp3CL43D/downloaded_packages’
Updating HTML index of packages in '.Library'
Making 'packages.html' ... done

Those are normal installation messages, what is the problem with that?

I have installed devtools.

But the problem is with package ggiraphExtra.
I installed it. But when i ticked it in package there was this message :

Erreur : package or namespace load failed for ‘ggiraphExtra’ in dyn.load(file, DLLpath = DLLpath, ...):
impossible de charger l'objet partagé '/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.6/Resources/library/systemfonts/libs/systemfonts.so':
dlopen(/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.6/Resources/library/systemfonts/libs/systemfonts.so, 6): Library not loaded: /opt/X11/lib/libfreetype.6.dylib
Referenced from: /Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.6/Resources/library/systemfonts/libs/systemfonts.so
Reason: image not found

You are missing this system dependency, I'm not a MacOS user so I can't give you any advice on how to install it but hopefully somebody else will do.

Having problem with this as well! If anyone could assist in this would be great :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.