Problem with agricolae loading : Error: le chargement du package ou de l'espace de noms a échoué pour ‘agricolae’ in loadNamespace(i, c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[i]]) : le package ‘htmltools’ 0.5.3 est déjà chargé, mais >= 0.5.4 est requis

Hello everyone,

i have a problem in the loading of agricolae package, in order to use the function SNK.test (Newman-keuls test). First, I succeed in installing the package 'agricolae' but when write library (agricolae), i get the following message

Error: le chargement du package ou de l'espace de noms a échoué pour ‘agricolae’ in loadNamespace(i, c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[i]]) :
le package ‘htmltools’ 0.5.3 est déjà chargé, mais >= 0.5.4 est requis
In addition: Warning message:
le package ‘agricolae’ a été compilé avec la version R 4.2.3

So I've installed htmltools, in fact I've updated it but nothing happens after, when i write 'library (agricolae).

I think my problem in using the function SNK comes from this problem of library 'agricolae'.

That's why I really need your help. Thank your very much !

Nathan

I usually re-install, rather than update, which seems to work more reliably

install.packages("htmltools")

Thank you very much , it works !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 42 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.