Problem with Knit

I got an error when using the 'Knit' key on my R file. How to deal with it? Thanks.

From the error message it seems you are including installation commands in your Rmd file and that is a bad idea. But we can't be sure since you are not providing enough information.

To help us help you, could you please prepare a reproducible example (reprex) illustrating your issue? Please have a look at this guide, to see how to create one:

1 Like

Hi,
I have for example a dataset with 13 columns and thousand of rows. Is this enough?mdat

That is not what I meant. When asking coding questions in programming forums, the best (and the polite) way to go is by providing a Reproducible Example, please read the guide I gave you and try to make one.

Ok, please check this out!! It is 13 columns long, so I enclosed 2 samples. mrdat|690x117

I don't understand how is that screenshot related to your situation or how it could help us help you, please click on the link I gave you and read the guide to learn what a Reproducible Example actually is. In short, there is nothing we can do for you about your knitting issue just by looking at your screenshot.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.