Problem with Knit

I got an error when using the 'Knit' key on my R file. How to deal with it? Thanks.

From the error message it seems you are including installation commands in your Rmd file and that is a bad idea. But we can't be sure since you are not providing enough information.

To help us help you, could you please prepare a reproducible example (reprex) illustrating your issue? Please have a look at this guide, to see how to create one:

1 Like

Hi,
I have for example a dataset with 13 columns and thousand of rows. Is this enough?mdat

That is not what I meant. When asking coding questions in programming forums, the best (and the polite) way to go is by providing a Reproducible Example, please read the guide I gave you and try to make one.

Ok, please check this out!! It is 13 columns long, so I enclosed 2 samples. mrdat|690x117

I don't understand how is that screenshot related to your situation or how it could help us help you, please click on the link I gave you and read the guide to learn what a Reproducible Example actually is. In short, there is nothing we can do for you about your knitting issue just by looking at your screenshot.