problem with mass package/control+enter

Hi, I don't know what the real problem with RStudio is, I try to explain my issue: at any moment while I have to do an histogram of a dataset, typing control+enter for run the comand, appears the advice (that I enclose here), it opens in a new window the "guideline of mass package" that I use in previous step to exploit the "fitdistr" command. I try to delete mass and download it again, restart the R session but all as before when I run the command.

Let me know, and excuse me for my english (IT)

Hi, welcome!

We don't really have enough info to help you out. Could you ask this with a minimal REPRoducible EXample (reprex)? A reprex makes it much easier for others to understand your issue and figure out how to help.

If you've never heard of a reprex before, you might want to start by reading this FAQ:

I think you should start a fresh R session,
and only do

install.packages("MASS")

if there are errors - then please list the text for them in full here (rather than screenshot) and we can try to understand the problem.

if there are no errors - try and run your script/ do your work, in the hope that MASS no longer needs an update to work.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.