Problem with plots running principal component analysis with FactoMineR

Hi there, I'm a new user of R and Rstudio. I was running a principal component analysis using FactoMineR and I noticed that the plots generated by the analysis were all wrong. For example, in the circle of correlations the names of the vectors where all misplaced. I believe this has something to do with my computer, a microsoft surface book2, because i ran a PCA on another computer and it worked perfectly.

Thank you all for the attention

Hi, welcome!

We don't really have enough info to help you out. Could you ask this with a minimal REPRoducible EXample (reprex)? A reprex makes it much easier for others to understand your issue and figure out how to help.

If you've never heard of a reprex before, you might want to start by reading this FAQ:

Thank you, I'm trying to make a proper reprex of my issue. Is it possible to include also images in the reprex using the reprex package?

Plots generated by the code run through the reprex() function are going to be automatically included, if that is what you mean.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.