Problem with Proxy since the new version

Hi everyone,

Since the new version of R Studio (2022.02.3 Build 492) I can't download any packages. Everytime I got the following Error message:

> install.packages("ggplot2")
Warning in install.packages :
kann nicht auf den Index für das Repository xxxx://cran.rstudio.com/src/contrib zugreifen:
cannot open URL 'XXXX://cran.rstudio.com/src/contrib/PACKAGES'
Installiere Paket nach ‘C:/Users/ssazid/AppData/Local/R/win-library/4.2’
(da ‘lib’ nicht spezifiziert)
kann nicht auf den Index für das Repository XXXX://cran.rstudio.com/src/contrib zugreifen:
cannot open URL 'XXXX://cran.rstudio.com/src/contrib/PACKAGES'
package ‘ggplot2’ is not available for this version of R

A version of this package for your version of R might be available elsewhere,
see the ideas at
XXXXX://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/r-patched/R-admin.html#Installing-packages
kann nicht auf den Index für das Repository XXXX://cran.rstudio.com/bin/windows/contrib/4.2 zugreifen:
cannot open URL 'XXXX://cran.rstudio.com/bin/windows/contrib/4.2/PACKAGES'

(I had to replace the http because I can't post more than 2 URLs)

I looked up in the internet, but I did't find a solution. I tried the following things:

Nothing of this work. I have to use a http Proxy. In the older version, R Studio used the proxy settings of the internet explorer and there it gives any changes. Because when I downgrad R again, then it is working fine.

In the Internet Explorer the configuration looks like:
XXXX://yyy.bs.ch:8080/proxy.pac

I haven't to insert an user or a password.

I tried to find something in the logs, but I can't find anything usefull. Do somebody have an idea, what I can try?

best regards,
David

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.