problem with windows in K fonction (SPATSTAT package)

Hello to all,

I would like to use the K function contained in the spatstat package. The points to analyze are contained in a standard df with X and Y coordinates. However, to launch the model, a window is obviously needed.

My points are included in a territory delimited in a file on QGIS. I would like to know if anyone has already been confronted with this problem because I don't know how to make the limits of this territory correspond to my analysis window in the model. I tried to export the coordinates of the vertices of the polygon (333 points exactly) delimiting the territory in a df containing their coordinates X,Y and tested the model in R such as Kest(as.ppp(dfpoint,dfpolygon)) and I get the following "Error: Attempted to create binary mask with 54430 * 12013 = 653867590 entries". Could someone help me?

Hugo

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.