Problems after installation with library packages 'psych', 'hmisc' and 'mice' function in RStudio

Dear R Community,
after installation of RStudio 3.6.1 and the list of packages of my script on a new computer I received error message for packages Hmisc, mice and psych (see below). Anyone ideas what happened and how I can resolve the problem(s)? I would be very grateful!

library(psych)
Error in library(psych) : es gibt kein Paket namens ‘psych’
library(Hmisc)
Error in library(Hmisc) : es gibt kein Paket namens ‘Hmisc’
library(mice)
Paket �mice� wurde unter R Version 3.6.3 erstelltError: package or namespace load failed for ‘mice’:
.onLoad in loadNamespace() für 'broom' fehlgeschlagen, Details:
Aufruf: loadNamespace(name)
Fehler: es gibt kein Paket namens ‘backports’

You are missing the backports package and non of the other packages have been successfully installed, try installing backports first and then try to install the other packages again.

install.packages("backports")

Thank you very much for your fast help, unfortunately it did not yet resolve the problem.

1. After installation of the package "backports" I received the following message for the package "psych":

install.packages("psych")

Installing package into �C:/Users/EdlerJ/Documents/R/win-library/3.6�

(as �lib� is unspecified)

Warning in install.packages :

dependency ‘mnormt’ is not available

There is a binary version available but the source version is later:

installing the source package �psych�

trying URL 'https://cran.rstudio.com/src/contrib/psych_2.0.7.tar.gz'

Content type 'application/x-gzip' length 1743492 bytes (1.7 MB)

downloaded 1.7 MB

ERROR: dependency 'mnormt' is not available for package 'psych'

• removing 'C:/Users/EdlerJ/Documents/R/win-library/3.6/psych'

Warning in install.packages :

installation of package ‘psych’ had non-zero exit status

The downloaded source packages are in

‘C:\Users\EdlerJ\AppData\Local\Temp\1\RtmpGmyzQm\downloaded_packages’

1. For "hmisc" I was asked "Do you want to install from sources the package which needs compilation?" and I clicked "No". After installation the library function lead the following error message:

library(Hmisc)

Paket �Hmisc� wurde unter R Version 3.6.3 erstelltError: package or namespace load failed for ‘Hmisc’ in loadNamespace(j <- i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[j]]):

es gibt kein Paket namens ‘acepack’

1. Package mice seems to have worked.

Following the same logic, just keep installing the missing packages until you get no complains.

install.packages("mnormt")