Problems with homgeneous variable in data.frame

RHilfe
Unfortunately, I have several items (in a very small data base), which have the same response from every participant (look at variable "hit").

When I try to get the Omega (I know, it doesn't make that much sense, but I want to calculate it anyway), I get this:

omega(PhysicalAbuse_L_post)

Likely variables with missing values are PHL_Montenegro_LONG_post.ICAST_object_POST Error in fac(r = r, nfactors = nfactors, n.obs = n.obs, rotate = rotate, : I am sorry: missing values (NAs) in the correlation matrix do not allow me to continue. Please drop those variables and try again. In addition: Warning messages: 1: In cor(m, use = "pairwise") : Standardabweichung ist Null 2: In cov2cor(r) : diag(.) had 0 or NA entries; non-finite result is doubtful

When you look at the picture, you can see, that the 0s standing on the left side in "Hit" and not in the right side as the other variables. Seems like, R doesn't recognise it as numbers, but I couldn't fix it via the importing of the data, because the is the same setting as the other variable. I changed the data once, so that one person had another value. Then the numbers were on the right side and I got results from the function. So the problem is about the same response of every person.

Had anyone the same problem or know, how to fix it?

Thank you very much!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.