Procedure Entry Point modf could not be found found in dynamic link library in qt5positioning.dll

Hi @Datta! Welcome!

Can you please add a description of your problem to your post, including what you were doing when the problem occurred and what troubleshooting steps you've already tried? Screenshots can be helpful in some cases, but they are difficult to read so this community prefers to avoid using a screenshot as the entire contents of a post.

It would also help to have more information on your system setup:

System Information:

• RStudio Edition (Desktop or Server):
  • RStudio Version:
  • OS Version:
  • R Version:

Another resource that might be helpful is the RStudio Desktop Troubleshooting Guide.

1 Like

@jcblum
Hi,
I just Installed R and RStudio. and when i was trying to open R studio it said . some dll's are missing(like api-ms-win-crt-utility-l1-1-0.dll etc) . So i downloaded those dll's and placed them in system 32. After placing Dll's in the system32 folder it is showing error as above screenshot.

please find system information below.

Studio Edition : Desktop
RStudio Version : RStudio 1.2.1335
OS Version : Windows 8.1
R Version : R 3.6.1

Thanks,
Datta.

I got the same issues after adding the missing dll's. Waiting for some suggestions too.

Often, issues like this are seen if Windows is not kept up to date. Have you been installing OS updates?

Still cannot despite I have updated Windows and reinstall RStudio

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.