Project failing to open

I am unable to open this project I have been working on for the past week for a Coursera assignment submission. Please help. I got a notification saying "service is unavailable" and thereafter any attempts to open the project below is failing

Hi @abhat,

Sorry you're running into this. We'll need a little more information to figure out what the issue is, can you include a link to your project here? Also, when the project fails to open, are you getting any other error messages, or is it just hanging? (If it's hanging, have you tried relaunching, from the menu in the upper right?)

Thanks,
Mel

Hi mel, this issue is resolved now. But to answer your question, I did try to relaunch from the menu several times. I am not sure what the issue was. Thanks, Abha

I'm very glad to hear that it's working, and thanks for following up!

Hopefully this won't happen again, but if it does, a project link + any error messages you're seeing when it's failing (especially if it's failing in different ways after the first time) can be very helpful for troubleshooting -- and if you're not seeing error messages, a description of what text you are seeing (or a screenshot!) can be very helpful too.

Thanks again,
Mel

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.