Projects not opening (chrome/chromebook)

EDIT: At about 4pm January 29 this issue resolved, and my projects started opening again.

Project url: https://rstudio.cloud/project/182903

I'm having an issue similar to the one described in this topic -- i.e. when I try to access a project I get the never-ending spinning whriligig.

Like the user who posted that topic, I'm trying to access my projects using a chromebook. However, I'm using the current stable release. Here's the release information:

Platform
11151.113.0 (Official Build) stable-channel peppy
Firmware
Google_Peppy.4389.117.0
Channel
Currently on stable
Blink
537.36 (@ab04191dbdc8146b84b76a6e91a762b88574eaa4)
V8
User Agent
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS x86_64 11151.113.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.127 Safari/537.36
Command Line
/opt/google/chrome/chrome --ppapi-flash-path=/opt/google/chrome/pepper/libpepflashplayer.so --ppapi-flash-version=32.0.0.101 --ui-prioritize-in-gpu-process --use-gl=egl --enable-native-gpu-memory-buffers --gpu-sandbox-failures-fatal=yes --enable-logging --log-level=1 --use-cras --enable-wayland-server --user-data-dir=/home/chronos --login-profile=user --has-chromeos-keyboard --guest-wallpaper-large=/usr/share/chromeos-assets/wallpaper/guest_large.jpg --guest-wallpaper-small=/usr/share/chromeos-assets/wallpaper/guest_small.jpg --child-wallpaper-large=/usr/share/chromeos-assets/wallpaper/child_large.jpg --child-wallpaper-small=/usr/share/chromeos-assets/wallpaper/child_small.jpg --default-wallpaper-large=/usr/share/chromeos-assets/wallpaper/oem_large.jpg --default-wallpaper-small=/usr/share/chromeos-assets/wallpaper/oem_small.jpg --default-wallpaper-is-oem --enable-consumer-kiosk --enterprise-enrollment-initial-modulus=15 --enterprise-enrollment-modulus-limit=19 --login-manager --first-exec-after-boot --vmodule=nss_cert_database_chromeos=1,*/assistant/*=1,*chromeos/login/*=1,auto_enrollment_controller=1,*/ui/ozone/*=1,*/ui/display/manager/chromeos/*=1,*night_light*=1,update_engine=1,component_updater_service=1,power_button_observer=2,webui_login_view=2,lock_state_controller=2,webui_screen_locker=2,screen_locker=2
Build Date
Friday, January 11, 2019

Output from the console when I click on a link to a project:

connecting to https://rocdaddy.rstudio.cloud/8ad6d6bd5f5743c185b6cd5108b7b31d/
(index):75 Application not loaded. Retrying in 250ms
(index):75 Application not loaded. Retrying in 500ms
(index):75 Application not loaded. Retrying in 750ms
(index):75 Application not loaded. Retrying in 1000ms
(index):75 Application not loaded. Retrying in 1250ms
(index):75 Application not loaded. Retrying in 1500ms
(index):75 Application failed to load after 10s seconds. Reloading.
(index):75 Application not loaded. Retrying in 250ms
(index):75 Application not loaded. Retrying in 500ms

(and so on ad-infinitum)

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

There's different reasons for why this could be happening. Is this happening on this particular project or on every project that you're opening?

Sean

Hi Sean:

thanks for your reply!

since it's stopped happening, I don't have a way to check that.

but if it happens again, I'll make sure to check all projects and let y'all know!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.