publishing my app, fails to load with error : Warning: Error in library: there is no package called ‘xxx’

When I try to publish my app, it fails to load with error :
Warning: Error in library: there is no package called ‘xxx’

I did define the biconductor packages and relevant R packages using External in rstudio-connect.gcfg.

My version of R is 3.5.0

It Is likely that the package isn't installed in the system library for R 3.5.0. The external setting tells Connect to ignore the package during environment restore, which means it will need to be installed manually.

In future versions of RStudio Connect we'll be adding a parser that checks for this case when RStudio Connect starts to better equip admins to prevent this problem. Please open a support ticket if installing the package doesn't resolve the issue.

Hi Slopp,

I already have the packages installed.

version[['version.string']]
[1] "R version 3.5.0 (2018-04-23)"
packageVersion("iheatmapr")
[1] ‘0.4.8’

You will want to be sure it is installed in the system library, is that the case? I'd also recommend emailing support@rstudio.com to be sure we can track the resolution of the problem.

Hi Sloop,

I did check the .libPaths() of R-3.5.0 and found the packages being installed in that path

This topic was automatically closed 54 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.