opened 03:30PM - 09 Jan 23 UTC
IMPORTANT: Please fill out this template fully! Failure to do so will resu…lt in the issue being closed automatically.
This issue tracker is for bugs and feature requests in the RStudio IDE. If you're having trouble with R itself or an R package, see https://www.r-project.org/help.html, and if you want to ask a question rather than report a bug, go to https://community.rstudio.com/. Finally, if you use RStudio Server Pro, get in touch with our Pro support team at email@example.com.
### System details
RStudio Edition : Desktop [Open Source]
RStudio Version : 2023.3.0.68
OS Version : Windows 10 x64 (build 22621)
R Version : R version 4.2.0 (2022-04-22 ucrt)
Quarto version used: 1.3.91
### Steps to reproduce the problem
1. Open a new shiny document
2. Run it
3. Close the document (process still running)
4. Try to Stop the task
### Describe the problem in detail
It seems it is not possible to stop a Quarto process running a Shiny Document. This means that when opened, it hands and a new version of the document can't be run. I need to kill RStudio and reopen
### Describe the behavior you expected
The process should be closed when the webpage is closed in the viewer, or at least it should be possible to close using the interrupt button of the task.
Please keep the below portion in your issue, and check `[x]` the applicable boxes.
- [x] I have read the guide for [submitting good bug reports](https://github.com/rstudio/rstudio/wiki/Writing-Good-Bug-Reports).
- [x] I have installed the latest version of RStudio, and confirmed that the issue still persists.
- [ ] If I am reporting an RStudio crash, I have included a [diagnostics report](https://support.rstudio.com/hc/en-us/articles/200321257-Running-a-Diagnostics-Report).
- [x] I have done my best to include a minimal, self-contained set of instructions for consistently reproducing the issue.