RStudio Community recently added support for Q&A type questions. This is currently a soft launch, as we test it out and see how it works and how stable the plugin in. Should this feature not work, we will disable it.
The Q&A plugin is very popular on other forums, I'm confident it will be popular here too.
The Q&A Plugin
The Question-Answer plugin allows you to create topics in a similar QA style used by Stack Overflow.
How do I create a question?
- As you create a new topic, add the
- Upvoting of Questions only work on Categories that support voting. For example #rstudio-cloud.
- All replies to the original post will be Answers.
- All replies to answers will be Comments.
- Upvoting of answers is supported. Higher trust-levels users have more votes.
- Posts are arranged, first by the number of votes they have received, then by the date they were posted.
- Answers or comments may be marked as a solution by the original poster or sustainers.
More information about the Q&A Plugin
The Q&A plugin was developed by The Pavilion team, a cooperative of Discourse developers. The leads where Angus McLeod and Muhlis Cahyono.