R 3.5 error when deploying App to shinyapps.io

I try to deployed with new R version 3.5 because I use a package wich only works with bioconductor 3.7 wich only works with R 3.5.

When I deployed the app i get this error:

Preparing to deploy application...DONE
Uploading bundle for application: 351585...DONE
Deploying bundle: 1402357 for application: 351585 ...
Waiting for task: 528942106
building: Processing bundle: 1402357
building: Parsing manifest
building: Building image: 1415600
building: Building package: viridisLite
################################ Begin Task Log ################################
################################# End Task Log #################################
Error: Unhandled Exception: Child Task 528942107 failed: Error building image: Error building viridisLite (0.3.0). R version 3.5.0 currently unavailable
Adem�s: Warning messages:
1: In FUN(X[[i]], ...) :
Package 'vioplot 0.2' was installed from sources; Packrat will assume this package is available from a CRAN-like repository during future restores
2: In FUN(X[[i]], ...) :
Package 'vioplot 0.2' was installed from sources; Packrat will assume this package is available from a CRAN-like repository during future restores
Ejecuci�n interrumpida

Can I solve the viridisLite problem or I have to waited till this package have a compatible version with R.3.5 to deploy the app?

The most recent update I heard is here:

1 Like

Well shinyapps.io should support 3.5 starting today, but you will need your packages (e.g. viridisLite) to be compatible with 3.5 in order for that to work:

Hi, thank you for your response, I suppose in my local machine viridisLite is compatabile because I can run the shinyapp locally and runs perfectly fine, problem is the deploying procces. So I guess I have to wait to deployed into shinyapps.io

With the deployment of R3.5 in shinyapps.io now I found the next problem

Preparing to deploy application...DONE
Uploading bundle for application: 351904...DONE
Deploying bundle: 1403153 for application: 351904 ...
Waiting for task: 529018179
building: Processing bundle: 1403153
building: Parsing manifest
building: Building image: 1416403
building: Fetching packages
error: Building package: graph
################################ Begin Task Log ################################
################################# End Task Log #################################
Error: Unhandled Exception: Child Task 529018180 failed: Error building image: Error fetching graph (1.57.1) source. Error downloading package source. Please update your BioConductor packages to the latest version and try again:

I understand that I have to update the graph package, but I'm unnable to do It seems that the new version 1.58.0 installs but it-s not working

Best regards

Javi