R Commander does not work in my RStudio

Greetings,
I have never had a problem opening R Commander from Rstudio, but now it doesn't do it. Attached is the problem it returns, can you help me please?
Many thanks.

library(Rcmdr)
Loading required package: splines
Loading required package: RcmdrMisc
Loading required package: car
Loading required package: carData
Loading required package: sandwich
Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘RcmdrMisc’ in loadNamespace(j <- i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[j]]):
namespace ‘pillar’ 1.4.4 is being loaded, but >= 1.6.0 is required
Error: package ‘RcmdrMisc’ could not be loaded
library(RcmdrMisc)
Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘RcmdrMisc’ in loadNamespace(j <- i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[j]]):

The interpretation of this is that you should update your installed version of the pillar package.

install.packages("pillar")

Thanks for you quick answer, but i have more issues, if you can help me, please ...

library(RcmdrMisc)
Loading required package: car
Loading required package: carData
Loading required package: sandwich
library(Rcmdr)
Loading required package: splines
Loading required package: RcmdrMisc
Error: package ‘RcmdrMisc’ could not be loaded

Its the same issue requiring the same solution.

Are you getting an error when running the command I suggested ?

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.