R ggplot package error

Hey there. I'm getting a weird error at the moment when I try to use ggplot function. I've reinstalled all the packages and updated them, updated R but still not fix. Any ideas?

ggplot(main_output2,aes(Market Value,ARCFV))
Error in namespaceExport(ns, exports) :
undefined exports: AES, digest, digest2int, getVDigest, sha1, sha1_attr_digest, sha1_digest, hmac, makeRaw
In addition: Warning message:
S3 methods ‘print.AES’, ‘sha1.anova’, ‘sha1.array’, ‘sha1.call’, ‘sha1.character’, ‘sha1.complex’, ‘sha1.data.frame’, ‘sha1.Date’, ‘sha1.default’, ‘sha1.integer’, ‘sha1.factor’, ‘sha1.formula’, ‘sha1.function’, ‘sha1.logical’, ‘sha1.list’, ‘sha1.matrix’, ‘sha1.name’, ‘sha1.NULL’, ‘sha1.numeric’, ‘sha1.pairlist’, ‘sha1.POSIXct’, ‘sha1.POSIXlt’,

Hi!

To help us help you, could you please prepare a reproducible example (reprex) illustrating your issue? Please have a look at this guide, to see how to create one:

As @andresrcs pointed out, we don't really have enough information to determine what's going on here. What's the full script that you're running in a fresh R session?

None of the methods or exports mentioned in the error message come from ggplot2, (aes is, but AES is not, and R is case sensitive):

So, there's something else underlying your problem. From a quick search, it looks like several of those (if not all) are from the digest package:

A post was split to a new topic: issues installing ggbiplot

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.