R graphics engine version 15 is not supported by this version of RStudio

I have R.Studio 1.3.1093 with R 4.2.1 installed, but when lauching R.Studio I have this message :
"R graphics engine version 15 is not supported by this version of RStudio. The Plots tab will be disabled until a newer version of RStudio is installed. "

I saw the other topics about this, and as they advisedy, I tried to install a development version of RStudio from this URL : https://dailies.rstudio.com/

The problem is that these version don't work on my mac. I'm on Mac OS 10.14.6

Can someone help me find a solution ?

Best regards

There is no need to install development versions of the IDE, the latest stable version already supports the new R graphics engine. But, the advertised support goes from macOS 10.15+. Are you able to update your Mac version?

Unfortunately I can't update my macOS to 10.15, what should I do ? Downgrade R ?

If you want to be able to use the viewer panel on the IDE, then it seems is your only option.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.