Bottom line is I would like to Ctrl+Shift+K without the preview pane opening up on me
- I'm using a Xaringan file.
- The CSS is common to a few slides files, so is in a parent folder.
- It is sourced in the slides via "../slides.css"
- Knitting to html works fine, recognizing the CSS, I can even see the updated version in Moon Reader using Yihui's tip
- But the preview pane won't recognize the CSS file, no matter what I do (e.g. playing with the working directory)
- As everything is OK, I would just like to Knit without preview.
- I know I can Ctrl+2 to go over to the console and then do
rmarkdown::render("class1/slide1.Rmd")again and again, but I was wondering whether there is some magic global option to turn off the preview and keep going with my precious Ctrl+Shift+K