R shiny deployment with self-written library, yaml issue

Trying to deploy my shiny app that utilizes a local self-written library and running into some issues. Have looked at deployment and can't figure it out, and running into a separate issue it appears.

devtools::install(file.path(getwd(),'MyPackage'), repos=NULL, lib=N:/Research/shinyappsio/MyProject'e" )
library(MyPackage)

runApp('N:/Research/shinyappsio/MyProject')
Installing MyPackage
"C:/PROGRA~1/R/R-35~1.1/bin/x64/R" --no-site-file --no-environ --no-save --no-restore --quiet CMD INSTALL  \
  "N:/Research/shinyappsio/MyProject/MyPackage" --library="C:/Users/myname/Documents/R/win-library/3.5"  \
  --install-tests 

* installing *source* package 'MyPackage' ...
** R
** data

Preparing to deploy application...DONE
Uploading bundle for application: 396647...Error in yaml::yaml.load(string, ...) : 
  Parser error: while parsing a block mapping at line 1, column 1 did not find expected key at line 4, column 41
Calls: <Anonymous> ... tryCatch -> tryCatchList -> tryCatchOne -> <Anonymous>
Execution halted

My R library is stored as MyPackage_0.10.3.tar.gz with the DESCRIPTION, INDEX,LICENSE,NAMESPACE files as well as several folders (data,doc,html,help,etc). Looks like the library is still downloading locally...? Installing the package and working locally works fine. What is the yaml issue or how can I track it down? How can I deal with the .libPath issue to make sure I am downloading in the right spot. Other help/suggestions for getting this library up?

Thanks!

See my answer to your question in Deploying a Shiny app using a self-written package