R studio comes up but hangs

R studio has been working fine for me since August. Today it comes up and everything displays but if I click on anything nothing works. I have to use end task to close it and none of the menus work either. I have uninstalled and re-installed R-studio and R several times. I have tried installing R -studio RStudio-2021.09.0+351 and RStudio-2021.09.1-372.exe but it doesn't matter same thing happens. IT starts and my RMD file comes up and it says I need to install my packages but when you try to click on it nothing happens. When I bring up the task manager to end it and expand R studio I see console Window Host crashpad_handler.exe - twice then Qt_Qtwbenginexpressprocess RStudio RStudio R_session.

I have the same error. Rstudio doesn't run anything. I have already done everything. I uninstalled the program, quit session, install the new version of R and Rstudio. And nothing solution my problem.

OS? I keep hearing about Windows 10 being a bit over protective.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.