R studio not launching

I used R studio more than year but all of a sudden I can not launch R studio now.

I uninstalled and re-installed both R (R x64 3.6.2) and R studio (1.2.5033) but no luck.

I am using Windows 10.

Appreciate any help.

Can you describe what happens when you try to launch RStudio?
In the mean while, there are a couple of things you can try

• Reset RStudio's state
  • Try changing to software rendering, you can change it by holding the Ctrl key while opening RStudio, then you should see this menu and change the "Rendering Engine" to "Software".
  1. Nothing happens when I try to launch RStudio. No error message, nothing.
  2. I should have renamed RStudio-Desktop dir, but I deleted based on stack overflow suggestion and re-installed RStudio. All I see is 0KB rdesktop.txt in log dir now.
  3. I don't see "Choose R installation" window when using Ctrl. It behaves same as point # 1
  4. I try to Run Diagnostics, there is no diagnostics-report.txt like it mentioned in https://support.rstudio.com/hc/en-us/articles/200321257-Running-a-Diagnostics-Report
    See the screen shot, does it look normal?

So

1. I went back to RStudio-1.0.153 and then to RStudio-1.1.463. Both are working fine. But latest version R studio - 1.2.5033 does not work. Any clues on why?

2. Where do I get 1.2.X versions of RStudio? For example - 1.2.1335-1 or 1.2.5001-3?