R studio stops working in windows 10 after awhile

Rstudio was working fine on my laptop, operating with windows10. However, now when I start rstudio after a short time, it stops working. It doesn't give me an error or something, it just stops operating. I can't write anything in the console nor in the script. I have to close the program and start again.
Restarting the session dose not help.
I am using R 3.6.2

Hi, welcome!

Have you tried changing to software rendering?, you can change it by holding the Ctrl key while opening RStudio, then you should see this menu and change the "Rendering Engine" to "Software".

Yes, I have tried that, but it doesn't work. Recently, I have uninstalled Rstudio and did some coding in R. There was no problem. R didn't freeze or anything. So I figured the problem is with Rstudio. Do you have any suggestions on how can I fix this? I have tried Rstudio's uninstallation and installation before as a temporary fix. I need a permanent fix.

Try reseting Rstudio's state

Also, are you using a Dell computer? There are some know incompatibilities with Dell software.

I'm working on ASUS.
Thank you for response. I 'll check to see f it works.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.