R version 4.2.1 currently unavailable

I cannot deploy my app to shinyapps.io given that R 4.2.1 is apparently not available. Anyone have a sense of when shinyapp.io will have this version ready?

I get the following error when deploying:

building: Building package: DBI
################################ Begin Task Log ################################
################################# End Task Log #################################
Error: Unhandled Exception: Child Task 1176273355 failed: Error building image: Error building DBI (1.1.3). R version 4.2.1 currently unavailable

Hi,
The new R version 4.2.1 (Funny-Looking Kid) has been released on 2022-06-23. In shinyappsio user guide in Managing R Versions part, it is stated that:

"There are typically three releases of R per year. In order to support the new version of R, shinyappsio needs to compile R for each version. Typically, new versions of R are supported within three days of release."

I hope it gets resolved as soon as possible.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 54 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.