RDA PROBLEMS, type character??

Continuation of Problems with the RDA analysis

Hi everyone!!

What does it mean when one of my variables was not analyzed in my RDA analysis, and that it was classified as NAME: ALIAS, TYPE: CHARACTER, VALUE: PRECIPITATION ??

For some reason the redundancy analysis does not want to analyze my three variables together (environmental), if I modify one of them by some other variable (for example a physicochemical), if I do the complete analysis, and I do not understand why this is happening.

I don't think I've seen too many discussions of redundancy analysis on this forum, and so I don't think you can take for granted that most folks looking at your question will have the background knowledge to immediately recognize your issue and suggest a solution.

I'd really encourage you to pose your question as a minimal reproducible example (FAQ: What's a reproducible example (`reprex`) and how do I do one?), which makes it easy for folks to replicate your error and start working on a solution.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.