paid / contract / remote
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation and distribution of reports to support management requirement and highlights key trend performance on process and product quality metrics.
- Data analytics using AI/ ML/ Statistical techniques to provide predictive and insightful analysis giving accessible, clear input for Business and Quality improvements.
- Supporting Operations to ensure accuracy of data and build new trend rules.
- Collation of product quality outcomes and reporting on the efficiency and effectiveness of quality and operations strategies.
- Filtering and "cleaning" data, and reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and improve data quality.
- Developing and implementing data collection systems and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Analysing of CAPAs globally to determine potential trends in root causes.
- Performing detailed ad hoc analysis on multiple data streams with findings summarised in report format for internal customers.
- Designing new trend rules using advanced techniques (regression, predictive analytics & machine learning)
- Carries out duties in compliance with established business policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates commitment to the development, implementation and effectiveness of the company's Quality Management System as per ISO, FDA, and other regulatory agencies.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of (3) three years' experience in reporting and analytics with frequent use of either Minitab or SPSS or R or Python or Tableau or BI Power.
- Degree or equivalent with strong Maths/Statistics component (e.g. Science, Engineering, Computing degree)
- Progressive experience with data analysis and process mapping; Deep knowledge and highly exposed to trending techniques including SPC, root cause analysis and action planning.
- Experience/Exposure in Lean/Six Sigma, or similar is desirable.
- Proficient communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Precise at analysing information and capable of solving complex problems.
- A solid team player who can work collaboratively with all members of the team in person and remotely.
- Easily adapts to change, works independently and requires minimal supervision.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel/Vision/PowerPoint/Word to capture, analyse, and present ad hoc analysis.
- Able to document activities in scientific/regulatory reports and generate documents and methods to support process development activities.