paid / contract / Leiden Netherlands
Data Analyst / Scientist
Our clients is committed to developing first-in-class or best-in-class vaccines for some of the world's most life-threatening infectious diseases. They have built a dedicated, world-class, multi-functional team across a variety of disciplines to develop a promising vaccines pipeline. They partner with many of the world's leading experts, academic and clinical institutions and other pharmaceutical companies for the development of vaccines.
With several of their projects moving into late stage, the need to support our studies by means of historical data analysis has increased. Furthermore, we need to increase data-integrity by performing additional reviews. You will be primary responsible for:
- Data verification and translating these data into reportable formats
- Historical data mining
- Perform basic data analysis and statistics
- Creating reports based upon data analysis
- Development and improvement of data management systems.
The results of your work will be directly used for regulatory submissions, therefore a background and fair understanding of the pharmaceutical industry is a must.
- Start date: September 1 st , 2020
- Project length: August 31 st , 2021 (extension based upon performance)
- Location: Leiden area (the Netherlands)
Skills & Qualification
- in a relevant discipline in biopharmaceutical / biomedical sciences/engineering, biotechnology
- Must have 1-3 years of experience in process development (lab/production/biotechnology)
- Strong affinity with data management and data analysis.
- Experience with production, technology transfer and knowledge of GMP is an advantage.
- Programming skills and knowledge in Python, Visual Basic, R-shiny, or Spotfire are considered to be an important advantage
- Proficiency in English, Dutch is a plus
Are you the Data Analyst I'm looking for? Please contact Tom van Marsbergen via +31 (0)20 522 1588 or t.vanmarsbergen(@)realstaffing.com