My problem might be a non-Rstudio-specific problem, but I only encounter this problem now in Rstudio, so I think I may get help from here.
I ran the same code last week without any issue, but now it throws the error:
Error in function (type, msg, asError = TRUE) : Received HTTP/0.9 when not allowed
I did some search and found this might be a problem in cURL. I update cURL and checked that it is configured with nghttp2.
curl --version curl 7.81.0 (x86_64-conda-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.81.0 OpenSSL/1.1.1l zlib/1.2.11 libssh2/1.10.0 nghttp2/1.46.0 Release-Date: 2022-01-05 Protocols: dict file ftp ftps gopher gophers http https imap imaps mqtt pop3 pop3s rtsp scp sftp smb smbs smtp smtps telnet tftp Features: alt-svc AsynchDNS GSS-API HSTS HTTP2 HTTPS-proxy IPv6 Kerberos Largefile libz NTLM NTLM_WB SPNEGO SSL TLS-SRP UnixSockets
I don't really know what I should do for this problem. Thank you for your advice in advance.
My configuration is:
- centOS 7
- conda environment for R
- Access with Rstudio Server