redeploy issues "an error has occured" / corrective action does not worked for all

Last Tuestday, Last working deploy.
Something happened in shinyapps that even the previous versions are not working.
It has issues now with encoding, even If I set language US or ES, it doesn't work.
The fix they used did not worked for everyone.

Despite the Resolved creating and opening projects, I'm still having issues redeploying my apps. I thought it was the changes that I made, but I deleted everything and used the last working version and still have an "An error has occurred"

By using the last working version I'm sure it's nothing in my code, but on the shinny server side.
I don't know if they updated something.