Remove/reverse Hard wrapping in MD output

Does anyone know of a way to remove hard wrapping in the output of a MD file within paragraphs?
Background - we receive English MD files to translate the content into Japanese and the creators of the MD files are using various different authoring tools which are adding line breaks in sentences at certain lengths. Some people can turn this off and others can’t in the tools they use but we don’t really have control of all the people creating the content.
We are trying to work out how we can reverse/remove these hard wrappings in the MD files in paragraphs. We could do it manually but it would take far too long. We have tried different regex but becomes to complex to not remove the ones that need to stay.
The closest I have come is opening the attached MD in Typora and saving as HTML (without styles). Opening the HTML in a browser as the browser seems to parse the files correctly and ignores the line breaks and then paste the html back into a new Typora page. However the table from the attached gets messed up and Typora uses a different flavour output of MD.

Can anyone think of any other creative ideas to help me achieve the removal all these unnecessary line breaks in the MD files? There may be a very simple solution that we just don’t know about as I am not an MD

Sample file
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-mHxzyidcXsQ0wzOaKHKkM88hOf4SXv9/view?usp=sharing

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.