Reprex issues/rendering problems

Hi
Despite help over zoom with a colleague who knows R for some reason I can't seem to save an output file once a document is knitted.
I need help with something but can't produce a reprex. Have read that it is necessary to have chunked useful info for reprex but say for example even trying to copy and paste a table of data shows this in console:

head(EDAG)
X sexclean FIVEYEARAGEBAND QUINTILE2015 STAGE_BEST Earlyorlate FINAL_ROUTE PERFORMANCESTATUS countofprimarycaresymptoms
1 1 Female 8 3 1B TRUE Other outpatient 1 0
2 2 Male 12 5 - most deprived 3A TRUE TWW 1 0
3 3 Female 11 5 - most deprived 4 TRUE TWW 1 0
4 4 Male 6 5 - most deprived 4 TRUE Emergency presentation 1 0
5 5 Male 7 4 4 TRUE GP referral 2 0
6 6 Female 13 5 - most deprived 4 TRUE Emergency presentation 4 0
primarycaresymptomsflag respiratorymorbcount respiratorymorbflag
1 0 0 0
2 0 0 0
3 0 0 0
4 0 0 0
5 0 0 0
6 0 0 0

# A tibble: 6 x 12

reprex()
Rendering reprex...
Error in rethrow_call(c_processx_exec, command, c(command, args), stdin, :
Command 'C:/Users/sgoro/DOCUME~1/R/R-36~1.3/bin/x64/Rterm' not found @win/processx.c:983 (processx_exec)
Type .Last.error.trace to see where the error occurred

how do I solve this?

To create a reprex you also have to render (create) a document.
So it looks as if this are not two problems but only one.
Looking at your message ' ........ /Rterm' not found' I conclude (?) that the folder with the R exe-files is not in your (Windows) path.
Is it possible for you to add that to your path?

You succeeded in starting R, so you must know where it is located.
When you use a shortcut to start it, then look at the 'properties' of the shortcut to find out where the exe-file is located e.g. with 'Open File Location'.

I hope this gives you some ideas how to solve it.

Thank you!
I have set my WD and the RStudio App and files are all in that same directory, is the issue that when I am downloading packages they are saving to a temporary drive instead? I can't seem to get it to change no matter what I do, but will figure it out.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.