Reproducing results from Cameroon & Trivadi book

For discussions related to modeling, machine learning and deep learning. Related packages include caret, modelr, yardstick, rsample, parsnip, tensorflow, keras, cloudml, and tfestimators

Hello everybody,

I am writing this topic because I am looking for some help in modeling an example about NLS, WNLS, and FGNLS regression in R. You can see the results of the estimation in the picture below.

This is the link to the code used by the autheurs with Stata A. Colin Cameron and P.K. Trivedi: Microeconometrics: Methods and Applications

Ans this is The database http://faculty.econ.ucdavis.edu/faculty/cameron/mmabook/mma05data.asc

What I want to do, is to find the same results as they are in the book (see the picture below), but I can only find the results of the OLS estimation.

I desperately need help! It doesn't seems so complicated, but I couldn't find it... Any help would be very appreciated! Thanks

This is a little vague. Can you connect this table to specific lines in the analysis files? I can read in the mma05data.asc data but the columns unlabeled.

Hi Max. Thank you for your response.

I don't understand exactlu what do you mean by connecting the table to a specific lines. I putted the data on an excel file, and I worked in that way.

Could you please share the code that you've run so far as a self-contained reprex (short for minimal reproducible example)? It will help us help you if we can be sure we're all working with/looking at the same stuff.

If you've never heard of a reprex before, you might want to start by reading the tidyverse.org help page. The reprex dos and don'ts are also useful.