Request for suggestion for equivalent study material in R for tensorflow

Hello everyone,

I have shifted to R from Matlab and have recently finished some great books on R, to name a few

1. R for data science 
2. Deep learning with R

I wish to learn tensorflow in depth so that I can customize my own models and play with them. I came across great online series of courses in coursera under the specialization - TensorFlow 2 for Deep Learning Specialization. But the courses are in python and after investing time and energy to learn R (still learning), I don't want to shift to python.

Can someone please list down similar courses or study materials to learn the same in R.

Thanks

I would foremost recommend: https://www.manning.com/books/deep-learning-with-r

It is a very accessible book and you'll learn a lot on deep learning via Keras in R. In some respects Keras is very convenient and many ways much faster and easier to use than tensorflow.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.

Thanks @GreyMerchant for the suggestion, I have read the book. Do you know if there is any other book/blog/tutorial which covers functional API in more detail.