Request for suggestion for equivalent study material in R for tensorflow

Hello everyone,

I have shifted to R from Matlab and have recently finished some great books on R, to name a few

1. R for data science 
2. Deep learning with R

I wish to learn tensorflow in depth so that I can customize my own models and play with them. I came across great online series of courses in coursera under the specialization - TensorFlow 2 for Deep Learning Specialization. But the courses are in python and after investing time and energy to learn R (still learning), I don't want to shift to python.

Can someone please list down similar courses or study materials to learn the same in R.

Thanks

I would foremost recommend: https://www.manning.com/books/deep-learning-with-r

It is a very accessible book and you'll learn a lot on deep learning via Keras in R. In some respects Keras is very convenient and many ways much faster and easier to use than tensorflow.

Thanks @GreyMerchant for the suggestion, I have read the book. Do you know if there is any other book/blog/tutorial which covers functional API in more detail.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.