Rhtml - knitted dcument won't recognize data set

Hi,

I'm having a problem knitting an Rhtml file. All the code in the console works fine, but the kitted version won't recognize the variables - I guess it isn't reading the data set. Is it necessary that the data is saved in my browser? What could cause this problem?

thank you,

We don't really have enough info to help you out. Could you ask this with a minimal REPRoducible EXample (reprex)? A reprex makes it much easier for others to understand your issue and figure out how to help.

If you've never heard of a reprex before, you might want to start by reading this FAQ:

Yes, I could do a Reprex, but the problem is not with the code - which works fine- but rather with the Rhtml version accessing the data set when knitted. There aren't any variables in the environment not created by the code, all libraries are specified, etc, as I have done other rhtml documents by now which worked just fine. This time, I had to load the data from an external source, because of problems downloading a gz file, hence the source of the problem. I need to establish a path between the data set and the root directory.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.