rocker latest image R studio server on HPC

Hello everyone,

I'm using the latest docker image of rocker r_studio server on a HPC environment. Here is a link of this image.

The problem is that whenever I launch Rstudio on my server I get some sort of file missing that is related to memory:

2021-11-12T02:12:02.914355Z [rsession-alexandre] ERROR The previous R session terminated abnormally; LOGGED FROM: rstudio::core::Error {anonymous}::rInit(const rstudio::r::session::RInitInfo&) src/cpp/session/SessionMain.cpp:694
2021-11-12T02:12:03.440178Z [rsession-alexandre] ERROR system error 2 (No such file or directory) [path: /sys/fs/cgroup/memory/memory.limit_in_bytes]; OCCURRED AT rstudio::core::Error rstudio::core::FilePath::openForRead(std::shared_ptr<std::basic_istream >&) const src/cpp/shared_core/FilePath.cpp:1453; LOGGED FROM: rstudio_boost::shared_ptrrstudio::core::system:{anonymous}::LinuxMemoryProvider rstudio::core::system::{anonymous}::getMemoryProvider() src/cpp/core/system/LinuxResources.cpp:374

Could anyone guide me on reasons why this error is arising ? Any feedback is highly appreciated, thanks

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.