Rpubs Error in curl::curl_fetch_memory(url, handle = handle) : Failure when receiving data from the peer

Hi, I have been trying to upload R markdown file to Rpubs, but it keeps failing showing this message:

Error in curl::curl_fetch_memory(url, handle = handle) : 
  Failure when receiving data from the peer
Calls: <Anonymous> ... tryCatch -> tryCatchList -> tryCatchOne -> <Anonymous>
Timing stopped at: 0.86 0.19 328.7

I wonder if any of you can let me know how to solve the problem?

2 Likes

Been having the same issue

Hmmm, no issues on my end. Are you on a corporate network with a VPN or proxy server? Are you trying to publish a very large document?

No, it was personal network. It might be the size of the document, it has an interactive map & graphs. Is it the only way, cutting some out and make the document smaller?

Hello, I'm also having the same error when trying to upload a markdown document containing an interactive map to Rpubs. Any updates on trying to make it smaller and reuploading?

There is another option to make the html files slimmer: to simplify geometries of spatial features. For an example of publishing a leaflet map with polygons see this notebook.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.