RStudio 1.4.1103 Desktop

Hello,
I've recently installed RStudio 2021.09 for MacOSX, unfortunately I've did not realized the minimum requirement of OSX 1.4. I would like to come back to the previous version (RStudio 1.4.1103) but this version is not available among the previous versions in the RStudio website.
I've installed the previous version available, but now gives me the following message: "Warning message:
R graphics engine version 14 is not supported by this version of RStudio. The Plots tab will be disabled until a newer version of RStudio is installed.", and the "Plots" area is disabled.
Please, any help to access to that version is welcome.
Thanks in advance!

If you have an old macOS version, very likely you'll need to go back to RStudio 1.3 to get a working version. 1.3 is available here:

Thank you!
I did it, but the Plot does not work and show the message: "Warning message:
R graphics engine version 14 is not supported by this version of RStudio. The Plots tab will be disabled until a newer version of RStudio is installed. "
Is there a repository with any 1.4 versions?

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.